Fill out this quick contact form to get in touch with New England Propane. Need something more specific? Get in touch with us on our general contact form here.
We offer a variety of auxiliary heating appliances – including propane-powered grills! One of the best things about gas grills is the temperature control. But that’s not the only advantage!
Did you know…?
· On average, it costs about half as much to cook with propane as it does with electricity.
· Heat disperses from a propane grill when it's turned off, unlike other cooking appliances.
· Certain cooking techniques, such as charring, toasting, and flambéing, are only possible on a gas grill.
· Using your favorite warped-bottom pan is possible on a propane grill as opposed to other cooking appliances.
· Propane gas heats evenly along the bottoms of cookware, which means fewer hot spots.
· Unlike electrical appliances, many propane cooking appliances are not affected by power outages.
If you’re using an electric or charcoal grill and want to switch over to propane – give us a call or contact us online!