Benefits of a Gas Fireplace
At New England Propane we offer a wide variety of heating appliances to customers throughout Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY, including propane-fueled fireplaces. Are you considering installing a fireplace in your home, but aren’t sure if gas or wood-burning is the way to go? New England Propane installs and services hundreds of gas fireplaces each year, and our customers love the ambiance and heat that they provide.
We can help you see why a gas fireplace is the right choice!
- Are easy to use. With the flip of a switch or a press of your remote, your fireplace roars to life! No firewood to stack, no hauling of wood, and no cleaning of ash and partially burned logs. Quick heat when you need it, and quick extinguishing when you don’t.
- Are much better for the environment when compared to wood-burning alternatives.
- Don’t require a chimney; the exhaust can be vented to an external wall or roof vent, or a vent-free unit can be installed.
- Require a chimney to vent the smoke. If the home lacks one, then one must be installed – which can be costly and take time.
- Require regular cleaning of the ash, soot, and wood creating all kinds of messes that need to be tended to in order to keep the family safe.
- Require regular chimney sweeping and inspections.
Already have a propane-fueled fireplace in your home? We recommend having them serviced annually by our trained and licensed service technicians to ensure they are working properly. We service all makes and models! Additionally, for those systems that utilize remotes, we recommend changing all of the batteries in your components every six to twelve months to ensure they are working, and don’t leak and damage the electronics.
If you’re looking for the ambiance of a fireplace without the mess common with wood-burning fireplaces, a propane-fueled, from New England Propane fits the bill! Contact us online today or call to learn more about product offerings.